I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mosquito Lesson


Howdy,
I just had a cool experience. I was bit by a mosquito 15 mins ago. Suddenly, It flew right in front of my face, so I reacted with speed and smashed it, the second I saw it. This taught me a great lesson:

How fast do I react, remove, and exterminate things in my life that suck life from me? How quick do I take care of it?

I dropped everything I had in my hands and took care of the problem. Which, IF I wouldn’t have reacted, it might have bit me a few more times, creating DAYS of being uncomfortable with annoying itches!! Which was not necessary!

I knew the mosquito was there because of the bite on my leg. But I couldn’t see him yet. Once I found it, in clear view, it was mine. The End. I am going to work on this more, eliminating toxic waste. HEY! A cool healing factor from my cleanse!!! J (I’m doing the master cleanse right now.) J

Love,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: I challenge you to exterminate the life sucking things in your life

Words of the day: Bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment