I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Facing Fear

I'm figuring out more and more that taking a leap of faith requires facing your fears.

In order to face them you have to feel them, call them out, and move against them.

This isn't always easy.

Fear is usually created from a past experience or pain, so doing the opposite of what you feel can be challenging, but it is possible, and worth it.

I am grateful for the people in my life who present opportunities for me to face my fears and choose faith. 

I'm just realizing how important these moments are. 

If we want our lives to be better, we must change. If we want to change we must face our fears and work through comfort zones. 

I'm just realizing how blessed I am to be feeling fear and choosing to press through it.

I've heard there is beauty on the other side. :)

It's worth giving it a try.

Keep going,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: if you have something you know you should do, face your fear and accomplish it. You'll feel better when it's finished:)

Words: Quilt and cozy 



No comments:

Post a Comment