I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, February 8, 2013

You are one serious monkey....

Hey guys,

I know it has been a while since I have written you. Sorry about that, life sometimes gets busy.

I'm wondering if you ever feel the same way? Do you ever get too serious in life? Then get stuck there?

I understand there is a time and place to be looking at logistics and trying to cover the bases, cause lets be honest, if you don't look at it, it wont get done.

I feel like I am always in need and want of joy. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I work really hard to be happy. To be real, I experience joy from time to time, and I would say that over all I am a happy person. I work for what I want, surrounded by good people, eating well, accomplishing daily tasks and doing a good job where I'm at. But there is still something missing.

I am jus trying to figure out if I'm just being a pansy and need to get over it or if this is a world wide thing that is happening.

How do you feel?

Love Diana

Words of the day: Fig bar's are tasty :)

Challenge: Do something today that makes you happy

No comments:

Post a Comment