I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Next Adventure: Colorado River Trip :)

I decided I'm gonna start sharing more of my life with you. Hope you enjoy reading more about my adventures and how I think. <3

So excited for more travel this summer. I just left a really good friend of mine in Vegas. Stayed with her for 3+ weeks helping her with her new baby and keeping up on the house and errands.

It is really nice to be home. As I was driving up to my big'ol city I couldn't help but feel proud. There really is something about your home base that is beautiful. :)

My next adventure is an awesome river trip with my friend Teddy. Gunna be able to pass "White Water Rafting" off my goal list. Way excited about it.

We're gonna be on the water for 4-5 days, sleeping on the bank for the river on cots, hiking, enjoying the sun and having a blast. Way stoked for this next adventure.

Im looking forward to getting a lot of nature healing time, wearing my Chacos (www.Chacos.com) all day, and enjoying my time with some wonderful friends. :)

I will update you more, as more comes.

Hope you guys have a rocking day.

Love you,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: If you have someplace you really want to go, start making plans today and make it happen.

Words: Green little naked man :)

2 comments:

  1. BEST PART OF MY EVERY SUMMER. I've been on a whole lot of adventures, and my Cataract Canyon trip is always one of the best parts. River therapy is real! You'll love telling your secrets to those red rocks. I'm so happy you're finally coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's about time huh?! Haha I'm excited to get to know these rocks:) so excited!!

      Delete