I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The crazy things you do to go Adventuring....

So a week ago I realized I didn't have the cold hard cash, to pay for my river trip, on the 25th of June.

I am still learning how to strategically work my new job as a writer, to make sure I get paid at the right time..

I knew I had to come up with some other options.

So, I called up my old work, talked with some employees and set up to cover some of their shifts.

This long shift would give me enough money to pay for my trip.

I just worked from 6pm to 730am in the morning... A 13 and a 1/2 hour shift, a long night shift!!! Haha

No excuses right? I will go on this trip. ;)

Go for what you want. Stop letting excuses keep you from you dreams.

Love you,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Think about what keeps you from succeeding, get rid of the excuse and LIVE! :)

Word: chopstick

No comments:

Post a Comment