I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You scared too?

Each day is a new beginning. 

I find that each morning resets the next moment, to make life better.

I've been having dreams that start my day in fear. Last week I had a dream, which shook me so bad that I couldn't even walk out my front door for hours. Fear had crippled me. It took some major focus, study and prayer to pull out of it.

Last night I had another one. I realized that I had to make a choice each morning to let it phase me, or not.

When I base my day off of fear the results  are terrible.

I'm taking today on with my head held high and focus on what's important.

I don't know why I'm being tormented like this, but I won't let it ruin my progres any longer.. 

I hope you can push through your fear. I have some learning to do, strength to gain.

Have a good day,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Face a fear today by taking a step forward.

Word: Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment