I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, August 16, 2013

Focus Protein

I must need more "focus protein" for my habit muscles. 

Golly George man.... I am STRUGGLING today to stay on track! All I wanna do is take a nap and not think of ANYTHING important! Fridays seem to be my hardest day to push through with excellence. I get to the end of the week and want to throw everything in the garbage disposal then start over new on Monday after a fun relaxing weekend. This Friday thing seems to be a pattern, I run out of "focus fuel" Thursdays around 5pm. I gotta find a new way to refuel myself so I finish strong Fridayafternoon...

This reminds me that I'm strengthening a "new muscle," making my habits to stick, takes work.

Kapooey. 

I'm going to go against how I feel and finish everything. If I die in the process.. I loved you... Haha ;)

Dreamer Di

Challenge: figure out how to fuel your focus

Word: cow

No comments:

Post a Comment