I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6 Years Sober!

CELEBRATION!!


6 YEARS AGO TODAY I chose to walk away from a self-destructive lifestyle of substance abuse, darkness, and rebellion. I took a leap of faith from a living HELL, and into the arms of my Savior.  


I am living PROOF that God is a Redeemer and the Atonement is real, transforming, and healing. He can take someone who is sad, and broken, and make them new. 


You CAN change, others can change. 


Give Jesus and His Atonement a chance to touch your heart, and change your life. I invite you to come unto Him. There is no pain, problem or vice He can't heal.


Thank you to all who have influenced my life for good, and helped me get to this moment. :)


Rock it,

Dreamer Di


Challenge: Have faith in yourself that change is possible.


Word: sheep


#6yearanniversary

#itspossibletochange 

#Godheals 

#Hisarmsareopen 

:)


Ps. I just got to touch a pet porcupine :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on marking your sixth year of being sober! It's hard to say goodbye to a precarious habit, but it is more than necessary to do so, especially if it instills harmful reactions in your state of mind and well-being. In any case, I'm glad you sought out the change, and strayed away from a self-destructive lifestlye. I'm proud of you! Thanks for sharing that! Kudos and all the best to you! :)

    Percy Tyler @ Turning Point Recovery Center

    ReplyDelete