I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Growing A Gardener

Hello Dreamers,

Cool things from yesterday:

*I saw two butterflies mating! Doin their creation thang.

*I had the opportunity to work in the garden and plant a whole bunch of flowers! I'm learning a lot for my own life through symbolism. It's really cool!

* I learned about preparing soil,  transplanting plants from the nursery into fresh wet soil. Everything has so much purpose, it is spectacular. 

My biggest lesson from gardening today was about transplanting a "nursery plant" into the prepared soil. As you carefully pulled the tiny vulnerable plant out of the plastic container you had to "tickle" (as my boss called it) the roots to help loosen them. (Carefully spread them apart) This helps the plants expand their roots easier so they survive being transplanted. 

Applying it to life:
To continue growing, to reach your highest potential, you must keep having experiences, meet new people, do cool things and continue to loosen your roots so they can expand and reach deeper. Therefore becoming the full plant and flower you were designed to be.

Staying in a little plastic container is not your destiny. ;)

It was an honor to plant these new little plants into this purposefully prepared soil. 

They now can reach their full potential. 

My heart is full.

The growing gardener,
Dreamer Di

Goal: Prepare the "soil" of my own life to have it flourish like a garden.

Challenge: Think about what dreams you want to plant in your "life garden." And learn how to make them grow:)

Words: Watering can

Here are some flowers I planted and the romantic butterflies. :) the dogs name is Bella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment