I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Sunday, January 3, 2016

You're Doing Ok.

If you haven't used the app 'Timehop', I'd recommend it. It shows you what you've posted on that day from years past. 

It's been so interesting to read all the blogs I have posted over the years. It's funny cause I sware to you, each one I've been reading applies to what I am learning today. 

Before I might have gotten disappointed that I'm in the same learning process again and maybe become sad. 

But as I read one from January 3rd, 2014 I learned that yes, we may go through some of the same cycles, but each time we are building upon the last building blocks. 

Some skills take longer to learn than one 'season of learning.' 

So as I read a section and saw I'm struggling to refine the same area, Focus, I learned from myself years ago and found I am wiser now than I was then. I also was reminded of some things I had forgotten. 

So today I built another brick in my 'focus wall' and also learned more grace for myself in my learning process. I realize I'm doing ok, "Rome wasn't built in a day" and some skills take time. I'm grateful for that.

Anyway, hope you can look back at your past self and learn from your victories  AND struggles.

You're awesome. Keep on keepin on yo.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: learn, and love it.

Word: love

Ps. I write this with a sleeping baby in my arms. One of my sweetest moments and blessings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment