I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Sweet Hubby

As some of you know, I'm in full time school. When being a wife, momma and doing a little business on the side, it is doable, but can be a lot.


Yesterday I prepped a lot of food and didn't have a lot of time to clean up. Then today I spent the morning loving Olivia, then during her nap time I painted some art for the Art Boutique I'm apart of November 12th. Then went straight to my moms house/work to work as her assistant and do a music program for the elderly folk there. I had enough time to run Olivia home, spend 20 mins with James and leave to class at 5:30 for my 6-10 life coaching class. 

Needless to say, I had no time to clean up very much. 

I get home at 10:20pm to find James has cleaned the kitchen, he prepped breast fast for himself (overnight oatmeal) Olivia is sleeping peacefully and him in bed early himself. I melted in appreciation.

I was feeling a little bad that I was falling short of what I want to offer as a wife. 

On my drive home I was trying to decide between spending the next half hour talking with God (which I feel I need) or doing the dishes. Looks like God had an idea and inspired my husband to help. :)

James is the biggest blessing to me. He is so good with Olivia and has been watching her 3-4 times a week in the evenings, feeding her dinner, loving her and putting her to bed. I am full of so much gratitude. :) 

James, I love you and appreciate you so immensely. God bless you. 

 
Off to write:) 
❤️🙏🍃

Love Dreamer Di



No comments:

Post a Comment