I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, April 12, 2013

Scared to let go of your past?

I think I realized a key last night.

Why have I been struggling so hard to progress?

I've been scared to let go of my past. I think somewhere in my life I had learned the false belief that it wasn't safe to change, leave the past etc.

Ever thought about that? Are you scared to let go of what you have and are now? Unknown a little scary to face?

So I am searching how I can combat this.

This is what came in my moment of realization:
It is safe for me to let go of the past.
I am safe moving forward
I am safe in letting go of who I used to be

I am working on having these replace my old mindsets.

I've always been a curious person, Im excited to see what I can create when filled with faith not fear. :)

Freedom Anyone?

Love
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Pray for freedom (mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, social, self, financial etc) Just all over freedom:)

Words of the day: Organic Carrots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment