I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, April 8, 2013

Washing my brain:)

I had some break throughs this weekend.

I am going to experiment with something for the next couple weeks. Brain washing...

Yeah, that's right. Brain washing. Going to focus my attention and time to positive information.

For I found that my own fears and beliefs are cycling around my head and not benefiting me, but actually making me stagnant. (ewwww)

Solution: Fill my mind with different ideas. Not giving time for my negative thoughts to manifest.

What I'm doing:
-Studying DaniJohnson.com and her training. Which has really helped me find truth and possibilities.
-Studying good positive faith/action producing books
- Up my spiritual training and relationship with my friend God.
- Get enough sleep to have strength to accomplish my daily schedules and goals
- Reciting positive affirmations when negative try's to come it

And a couple more that's some of the run down.

How would it be if I didn't let fear in, and believed everything was for my good and I could do anything I put my mind to. Pretty darn good I can imagine.

We'll see how this goes.

What do you do to remain positive and moving?

I love you
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Yell at the top if your lungs in a public place:)

Word of the day: Tile

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment