I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Continue the Race

Do you ever wonder why you have to experience certain things?

We've all been through tough patches in our lives. Times we could have made a better decision, took a different road or avoided some detours.

The question is, was there purpose in these experiences?

When I take a step back, I can piece together reasons why I have lived the life I've lived.

Experiences that make me stronger, gain determination and understanding more then the average person, who have never been in those situation etc. I am grateful for this.

But man, the process of turning a past hardship into a strength takes some serious work.

I feel I am in the middle of a Race. The finish line can sometimes be hard to see. But I will keep taking steps, for I trust the victory will be sweet and worth it.

I hope that you search for your own healing. God has really helped me here. Maybe you could talk to him about it.

Have a merry day :)
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Take a step back, make a self assessment, and see where you could nurture your heart mind and soul.

Word of the day: sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment