I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, April 13, 2012

Get up and start again.

Waking up in a new day, you look back at the moments the day before. You can't help but laugh, cry and love the times you've lived through. Times when life feels so hard, are the times you really need people. I am so blessed by the wonderful people around me.

My hardest days have come when I am exhausted. Almost like my defenses are down, I have been working on getting more sleep the last year and these days have lessoned. So getting little sleep the last 2-3 nights then hauling my stuff to train stations, metro stations then up and down Spainish steep hills, I was exhausted. All of my elements have been stretched.

I have hard days when I have wanted to curl up in a ball and not want to go on. But I had hardly ever told anyone and just tried to deal with it myself. But yesterday I tried it, I let the world know I was struggling. People responded, I feel better today becuase of the love that surrounded me in a hard time. This is the love I have sown for.

It is interesting that when we are in our hardest times, that is when love is shines the brightest. I've decided not to run away from the light and warmth of love, even when a dark hole is what's "comforted" me in the past.

Words of the day: Get up, and start again.. ;)

Challenge: Who can you love today?

I love you,
Dreamer Di

No comments:

Post a Comment