I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, April 16, 2012

Disconnecting, letting go of security.

How do you feel about “what if’s?” Teddy and I are going through our things and organizing them, again. We are laughing hysterically at some of the things we brought 'just in case.' Haha “I brought.. bug spray…!” –Teddy.  For we have never done a trip like this before so we brought every disaster idea necessary to be 'ok.'
I am debating getting rid of more of my clothes and possibly my rain jacket and umbrella. This could be a bad idea, for weather has been pretty unpredictable, but I really don’t want to have to carry it…. I am seriously debating if I need all this, crap… ha
I feel like I am learning to disconnect from stupid things like… things.. Seriously, it’s all just stuff.
Sometimes planning for the “what if’s” is just hauling a bunch of crap around, emotional or substance… haha I might take some risks and get rid of some things. ;)
I am going to see what life offers when you don't have every second and idea planned. I'm kinda scurrred, but excited at the same time.
Words of the moment: Happiness and You're purdy. ;)
Challenge: What can you throw away today!!?
Love,
Dreamer Di

No comments:

Post a Comment