I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Testing, Testing, one, two, three

Testing, testing, one, two, three, do I really want my dreams? I’m being tested more than even before, I appreciate I am given a choice if I want these dreams or not. If there wasn’t a struggle to get there, it wouldn’t be worth it in the end.
The past couple weeks I have been debating if I really want these things I have desired for years. For now that I’m doing exactly what I have wanted, I realize how much work this all will take. Am I willing to take a risk, for something more?
I have always pushed on, continued to move. But these goals are bigger than I’ve ever dreamed, much more work, much more dedication and taking more strength.
I also am grateful. Tests prepare me to act more efficiently in the future. What to do and not to do. Getting past my first experience of world travel I will be educated, to do it again, but in style.
I am finding clothes I love here, interestingly enough they are all from India. :) The more I find the more it makes me want to go to India, I will definitely plan more than I have on this trip. Haha
I left, wanting to “Be free.”  I left with the idea of what freedom was, and now, my outlooks have changed, and I know how to be prepared next time. I like the way I learn, by experience, it is not the easiest, to be straight up, it completely sucks sometimes.. ha But yet, I still continue to learn this way. It gives me a full perspective which I appreciate, for I like to understand. How do you learn?
Words of the day: Lollypop, consistency
Challenge: Make yourself laugh for 2 straight mins, even if you have to fake it, your subconscious can not tell the difference, real or fake, and you mood will suddenly lift. ;)
Have a beautiful rocking day,
Dreamer Di

No comments:

Post a Comment