I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Did she really tickle him?!

I have decided to get up off the ground. I am back in the swing of things. I listened to a recording with my family, about how our thoughts create our reality. I decided I was going to dig up some of my old habits and start working on my mind.

I have created a list of somethings I recite to myself each morning, made a health plan and priority list. This helps keep me balanced.I work best when I have something to work towards, and when I came home the last thing I wanted to do was work on anything! But yet again, the work is never over, and to be honest, I love to work. I just needed a break for a min.

This next season of my life is dedicated to fun and enjoying what I have. For in London I realized that I need to work on feeling more satisfied with what I accomplish and do. I am excited to have some fun and let my creative wild side run free for a while. For me, that could mean an entire day in nature, floating the river in my boat, writing music, chillin with the Lord, acting out experiences, not doing my hair, talking to myself, singing and dancing. How do you like to have fun?

Challenge: I dare you to have a blast today. ;)
Word of the day: Happiness

I love you,
Dreamer Di

I think you're beautiful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment