I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Results of Change

Each day of being home, I realize how much I have changed. My interests are different, motives and ideas, changed. I'm starting to see how my trip has benefited me. I am now imbedded with new ideas and realities. I really like the results.

I feel like I'm more in line with my ultimate direction than ever before. I love the new things I am focusing on and the foundation I am building.

One thing I'm tapping into from the trip is:  I had caged myself, more than anything or anyone I faught against, for my freedom. What does freedom mean to you?

Everything I have learned is for my good and I am a stronger person today because of it.

Word of the day: Popcorn
Challenge: Be free mayne
Idea: Results are what counts

Keep it real,
Dreamer Di

No comments:

Post a Comment