I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fight For That Dream

Is there something you've always wanted to be? Always wanted to do? Always wanted to go? What happened to that?

Why do we give up on things like that?

With negativity, fear and doubt knocking at your door sometimes holding on to hope is a fight.

But, ever thought about not answering the door? Maybe changing your address? Tell the sucker you got a restraining order, and to never come back?

Seriously.You don't need no poopoo on your dreams, so don't let it in!

It's time to go back to what you dreamed of, and stand up for it. Pull the old hobby out of the closet, dust off those dancing shoes, plan a trip.

There is still time to live how you dreamed as a child. I believe you can do it. Believe in yourself, and miracles can happen. 

I believe God has never given up on you, and never will. He should have given up on me a LONG time ago. But he's stuck with me... my truest friend. Ask him for help. He will guide you. He loves you, and wants you to be happy.

Let him bless you.

You can do this. You have to... Save your soul by living your desires. Do good, and be good.

Go get em Tiger,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Be a warrior for your dreams. Take charge and protect them. You're the one that says when the party's over.

Word: Froggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment