I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weakness

You know it's interesting. No matter how perfect someone may look on the outside, they always have things they work on, things they struggle with.

Measuring yourself to someone's perfection is false. For your measuring to weakness and imperfection too.

I'm not saying you shouldn't follow people that have success. I actually support very strongly the idea of "find someone who has what you want, and do what they do." 

But don't be surprised if they don't hold up to your expectation of them. Expect nothing but human frailty along with their success.

Give people a break. Give yourself a break and stop comparing yourself to others. Live in excellence and be the best you can be every day, and you will reach your destination.

Make a plan, do it, stop expecting of others what is false: perfection

-Dreamer Di

Challenge: Relax
Word: Genie 

No comments:

Post a Comment