I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ways To Heal


Been working on different ways to heal.

One way is making sure I get enough sleep at night. For some reason I have had troubles sleeping lately.

I wake up, toss and turn and think.

Phooey, that’s all I can say to that.
Another way is writing. My brain processes really well as I focus it, through writing.

Another is foot zoning. It’s like reflexology connected with energy work. I have had great healing through foot zoning.

Even though healing hasn’t always been easy. I am today because of healing and working on becoming stronger and better.

Love love love,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Love love love yourself and let yourself heal.

Word: Dynamite

Like, Comment, follow, share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment