I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, October 7, 2013

A Dying Soul

When your soul dies, joy is hard to find.  I believe it’s because you have disconnected from your true self. I found glimpses of myself throughout time, and receive a high for just a moment, but nothing like I felt before. Going for what I loved created joy and excitement like I have never experience. I want to feel that again.

 

Over the past year and a half I have realized that it wasn’t my dream that beat me up, it was my lack of skill and knowledge.

 

I had connected the pain to dreaming. When it wasn’t my dreams fault. My nervous breakdown and inability to mentally handle anything was because of my 18-20 hour workdays, my lack of eating, running from one thing to the next, and never taking a break.  My dream button had gone into overdrive. My priorities were far off the scale.

 

I finally had figured out that I could actually accomplish everything I wanted to, so I went for it all, at once. Rookie mistake.

 

Digging myself out of this hole has not been fun, but I pray to God that it is worth it.

 

Love Dreamer Di

 

Challenge: When was the last time you felt excited? Create an exciting moment ay? 

 

Words: Badger Bum

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment