I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, October 7, 2013

Damaged Pieces

I’ve been thinking about what I can do to reconnect the damaged pieces in my mind. I’ve been debating making a goal, planning it, and giving it all I got. I’m not sure if it will create success or drain me?

 

I have to admit I am slightly scared to do it.

 

Man, I hate admitting that.

 

I need my mind more than ever. I feel the longer I wait,  opportunities pass by. I need my mind awake and functioning, now.

 

I’m hoping for a jumpstart, a bolt of energy to ignite the fire that once burned in my heart and soul.

 

I will search for that igniting jumpstart.

 

The cool part about this challenging time is I have never fully given up. There have been moments when just a strand of dream/hope held on, but the journey has continued.

 

 

Love Dreamer Di

 

Challenge: Do you know what jumpstarts your passion into action?

 

Word: Lemonade

 

No comments:

Post a Comment