I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, October 7, 2013

A Tired Mind

I haven’t been able to force myself to think either. It has taken patience to wait on my mind to heal.

 

I have been debating setting a goal again. A goal slightly bigger than I think I can accomplish. I haven’t completely thrown in the towel. I have accomplished pretty cool things in this year and a half. I just had to label them as something other than a goal.

 

I feel sorry for my brain. I wish I could have prevented this from happening. But when I think about it, I am happy it happened now, instead of at the peak of my success.

 

I had to learn these hard lessons.

 

I love to work. Creation is my passion. But now I know that work, out of balance, will destroy more than it will create.

 

Love Dreamer Di

 

Challenge: Write a goal, plan it, make it doable, do it. 

 

Words: Baby Toe

(I first wrote spinal fluid, but then I thought how gross that was. Haha)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment