I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, January 3, 2014

Focus On Focusing

Today I am focusing on focusing.

Ironic ay?

Without focus I will not accomplish anything. 

I make plans, strategies and how to implement them. I work for hours on refining desires and priorities, but then let myself get distracted from them...

When I let one piece of my life overide another I become imbalanced. When things become exciting and results start happening, this is when, surprisingly, I get distracted the most. 

My success coach, Dani Johnson,at Danijohnson.com said "The worst part about success is a little bit." 

I am now seeing more of what she means. As I have started to see/taste results I have become imbalanced and lost my stance, which has killed my results too.

It is a learned skill to move consistently, instead of just by passion. It's the balance between consistency and passion that is needed. 

I'm at least aware of the imbalance and am actively working to straighten it out. I'm glad I caught it when I did.

This doesn't mean I'm going to change these habits without a fight. Change takes every ounce of fight you got.

I am pushing for consistency right now. I want that skill to be a part of my character, so I will work on it.

I have a routine, health plan and priorities thought out, now, just to follow them..

Grrrrrrrr,
-Dreamer Di

Challenge: Look at where consistency would bring you the greatest result, and be focused and consistent.

Word: carpet


No comments:

Post a Comment