I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, January 17, 2014

Design Your Life

I am focused on preparation today.

Over the past two years I have gained the skill of strategicly planning ahead. Making lists, refining priorities and doing as much possible, in the shortest amount if time.

It has become fun and a game for me. 

It is the best feeling to know you've literally done everything you can think of concerning an idea or experience.

Example: I am going on to a business conference to LA this weekend. (Danijohnson.com) I have planned my time, food, purpose, finances, clothes, priorities and resources. You name it, I've planned it.

I have written up goals to accomplish and what I want to bring home from the experience. 

I have a one page paper typed up to review each thing I've planned throughout the weekend. Now I just follow directions. Easy enough eh?

This isn't a vacation. This is a planned educational event. A place that I will leave different than I was before.

I expect a lot from myself and this experience this weekend.

I literally can't think of another thing I can plan for this weekend. Every minute is purposeful, whether it be for learning, business, relaxation or fun. It's planned and now I can flow in the structure.

Living my life by design and not by default,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Set yourself up for success

Word: Yoga 

This is my food strategicly planned for the next 4 days. All complete balanced diet, calories counted, pre-portioned and tasty.  Boom baby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment