I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Building A Team

I have been working on a youth program for a couple years now. The main focus is to restore hope back into our younger generation and prevent suicide physically as well as emotionally, mental and spiritually. The goal is to get into schools for assemblies. Each presentation will include humor, inspiration and music.

Today I am putting a presentation together to present the idea to a group of people.

I am starting a non-profit and need a handful of dedicated team members to build this. During this meeting I will present the details and will carefully interview each candidate. I may invite a lot of people, but I am expecting a small handful to have the heart, dedication and qualifications to work on our team. I am excited to work with them.

I am excited to be moving it forward. It has been a long process, and I am relieved to see if blossoming.

I have no idea how to build a team, non-profit, or lead a group of people in this manner, but I will do the best I can.

This has been on my heart for so many years, and it is time to bring it to the table.

I am going to need all the help I can get.

Dreamer Di

Challenge: Recruit people to help you

Words: Sticky note

No comments:

Post a Comment