I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Can Feel It

My eyes have been opened that I have hid for so many years.

All I know is, since I cleared my entire room, and got rid of a lot of connected emotional baggage in the last two days, I am free. 

My gifts are shining, unashamed. For example, last night I expressed mightily through dance and boldly felt every beat. 

I am amazed by what I am experiencing. It has only been one day since the finish of my cleansing, and things are blooming beautifully.

I can feel it. 

My offering of release worked.
~~~~~~~~~

You know what I realize. People are either going to love or hate you. 

Fully express anyway. 

I can't cater to each persons thoughts, feelings or misunderstandings.

That is not my job or problem.

But what I can do is express what I have, and who I am.

I will continue to do so.

I am also imperfect, and gosh it feels good to accept that.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Let go so you can love yourself, your life and your gifting.

Words: Freedom Warrior

Do me a favor? I would really like to connect with more dreamers who also desire freedom of self-expression. Please share the blog posts you enjoy so your friends may connect with us here. Thanks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment