I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, February 6, 2012

Clutter

Changing pace, following dreams and living your life does not always come without sacrifice. As I take down decorations from my walls, reality is setting in that this chapter is almost over, closing shop. We may never know what new things lie around the corner, for stepping into the unknown means an entire new set of possibilities.

In packing, it is taking thought of what truely is important or not. If I were to create a new life, what is most important to be to have with me. Will it be a picture? Will it be an item of clothing or a certain song that makes me feel at home. Has my efforts to make home inside of me been worth it?

Surrounded by things, what am I connected to? Am I connected to the souls of those around me or am i connected to book, a car, a decorative picture, what material thing? What has meaning to me?

Word of the day: Deep

Challenge: Make silence a priority

No comments:

Post a Comment