I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The fire in your soul:)

Good morning my beautiful friends.

I read a quote today, "Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going."

How true is that!!! Sometimes the fire we burned with early on can become dim and just a kindle. It takes persistence and power to keep the fire burning.

Searching for fire wood or fanning the flame takes work, hard work sometimes.

I've even had moments when only smoke was to be seen, not knowing if coals were even smoldering underneath.

Hope has dangled by a thread before. But miraculously, through determination and continuing good habits, the flame rekindles and we keep moving.

I hope you find what your fire needs, to ignite the flame of passion in your dreams and keep it burning.

I think I might write a song about this...

I believe in you and know you can do it,
<3 Dreamer Di

Challenge: Journal about the passion you feel in your heart and see what inspiration comes to continue. <3

Word of the day: Slimy


If you like what you read, subscribe.
Join me: www.youtube.com/user/DianaFlammer
Www.facebook.com/Diana.flammer
Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment