I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, May 24, 2013

Tips to live your dreams.

The last four years Ive worked diligently, to make my life how I've dreamed.

I am beginning to taste the fruits of my labors.

They're pretty tasty I might add.

I am currently beginning an all summer road trip and adventure.

Why? Because is possible. :)

I am grateful. I am learning to think for myself. Without any social norms, what ifs, or "shoulds."

It's pretty fun:)

I feel like I'm defying so many ideas I once believed.

This is the happiest I've ever been.

Tips on how I live the life I'm living:
1. I live on a ridiculously structured budget.
a. Weigh between a luxury and a need.
2. When I have a desire, I find a way to make it happen.
3. I talked to God a lot. I bring all my plans to Him, and he helps and directs me.
4. Weigh my excuses/reality, with possibilities.
a. "IF I could make this happen, how would I do it?" Then I follow the plan to make it happen.
5. I professionally train my mind. I'm sure your life is awesome and exactly how you dreamed of, but if not I 'd recommend checking out Danijohnson.com.

Happy Dreaming,
Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: "Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits." -unknown

Word: Bloomingdale

No comments:

Post a Comment