I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, May 24, 2013

Everything will be ok, little leaf :)

I think people are scared to dream because of the feeling I'm experiencing now.

Imagine yourself as a leaf, blowing in the wind. You've let go of the tree and are blowing beautifully in the breeze.

You've chosen to fly. You look back at the tree, almost wanting to hold it again, but you mustn't.

You're journey must continue upwards, onwards.

I'm a strong person. But it's humbling sometimes, to grow, constantly changing. The past is left behind, daily..

Change is beautiful, but comes with sacrifice. It's between letting go and embarking the unknown.

Fly little leaf, Fly,
<3 Dreamer Di

Challenge: Breathe

Word: Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment