I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, May 27, 2013

Where do you want to see results?

Did you know there is a Law of Promotion?

In other words, prospering where you're planted, to get promoted to the next step towards your desires.

I've been thinking about this lately.

What do I have to do to be promoted in different areas of my life?

Take health and beauty for instance. If I am giving the gift of health and beauty, and want to move to the next level, what must I do to be promoted to the next level...?

Make sense?

What if you thought about this for other areas? And figured out what was a waste of your time and what actually produced a positive result? Been talkin to God about this lately, he'll know..

Gunna have fun thinking about this. :)
Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Think, where do I want to be promoted?

Words: Dark Chocolate and piano

No comments:

Post a Comment