I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, May 13, 2013

The sacred ground I leave behind

Listen to this song as you read.
http://youtu.be/B2efLXtL5xo

Blessing the ground I am leaving behind.

Today is a really sacred day for me. When climbing your mountain towards your destiny, you will meet moments when you must leave the old behind and press forward to the new.

Old is not bad. Old can be beautiful.

I have focused on prospering where I'm planted. The moment has came where I have been given permission to move on.

The way has peacefully and graciously been opened for me.

No pushing or pulling necessary. The Lord has parted the sea for me.

I am going to research myself, find what I did or said or changed in my heart for this miracle to happen.

I am in a reverence today to bless the ground I leave behind. And the doors I am peacefully and in deep love and gratitude shutting behind me.

My heart is full. My time is precious. I am open.

I am in reverence today to bless my future ground. To bless each door that will open in front of me. I respect these doors, old and new. I respect these ground.

Anything is possible to those who believe.


In beauty and belief in the goodness of the world,
Dreamer Di <3

Challenge: Return to sacredness. It is a beautiful feeling.

Word of the day: Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment