I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Slow down, Charlie..

I realized yesterday that I had forgotten how young my puppy is.

She is 3 months.

I have been getting so upset with her that she's not trained 'perfectly' yet. Stop biting me, sit, don't poop on the floor, come, down, don't bark, stay, go to sleep, eat your food, chew your bone. I mean the list could go on.

That's a lot to learn. I realized my expectations of her were highly unrealistic due to her age and how much she has to learn and skills to perfect.

My eyes were opened that I do the same thing to myself.

Highly motivated, working, but not giving myself grace to grow.

I will continue to work on our skills with more grace and patience.

Be nice to yourself:)
Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Eat something funky today :)

Word: cup

No comments:

Post a Comment