I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Music Time!

Last night I was in the recording studio with my buddies John and Kyle. I love these guys! I have to say I'm so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life, who respect and honor me, talented and have a lot of fun! Anyway, we messed around in the studio for a good five hours. We're working on recording two of my songs, "Battlefield of Love" which is expressing the fight we fight for the Love we have and to hold on to hope for love is what we live for. It's a pretty rad song. We're having fun with the different percussion/beat to put to it. Each time we record it I get the coolest pictures and stories in my mind of a literal battle with armour and all going in to fight for what we love. It's been a really cool experience to record. The 2nd song is called "Take my hand" and tells a story of a girl swimming in the ocean and a guy coming in a row boat and pulling her out, saving her life and that's when their love story begins. The song has an irish pirate sound and was the first song I ever wrote back in May 2011. I had never written a song before and all of a sudden I was hit with inspiration in May and have been writing music ever since. It's really enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment