I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Need... More... Sleep!

In the recording studio again last night. We recorded the vocals to "Love is Battlefield" and it was a blast! In the beginning it was a little nerve racking, for I've never put my my talent on the table like that. Kinda scary to give of something so beautiful to you and be willing to have criticism of what needs to change or what could be better. But after a little while I became comfortable and was able to give my all. It was quite fun to experiment and learn some more. The guys I work with are so awesome and talented in what they do, and all three of us are learning the skills we want to perfect, so it's cool. :) totally need to sleep after work though, in the last four days I've gotten 15 hours of sleep.. compared to the 32 recommended... ooops.. haha way stoked about the songs being recorded though. I feel so blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment