I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, November 14, 2011

Yep, I'm a Dreamer

Today is my first day blogging.. I'm starting this blog because I want to share the journey I am on. I've always had dreams and things I've wanted to do, places I've always wanted to see, people to meet. I have lists and list of things hanging all over my walls, written in journals and on sticky notes that decorate my desk, doorway and bathroom mirror. So many things I've always wanted to accomplish and do. So many things I've wished I could give to the world, who I could be, and the impact I always hoped I could make. My dream of somehow touching the lives of others by something miraculous and exciting. I realized that at this moment I have my dreams, my life and who I am to offer. I have my journey of how I got here, where I'm going and my story. My lists of victories and defeats, what's made me stronger and lessons I've learned. More and more of my dreams are coming true as I focus and take one step at a time.

This world isn't what it used to be, with fears, doubts and pain that paints many lifes and situations around us. I've found that there is always a silver lining, there is always a new hope, a new day. Each one of us can live the life we've always wanted, if we dare. We can fight for what we love so dear, stand for what we believe, for I believe you can. Think of what you truly want, where you want to go, what you want to do, who you want to become. It takes a choice, it takes a desire, it takes courage to dare to dream. My hope is that my story, my dreams and my life may inspire at least one person to live their life according to what they truly want. For what if we knew we couldn't fail? What would we do? This is something I am beginning to explore myself, what if I ~couldnt~ fail....? Well, then I would have nothing to lose, right? I will keep experimenting with that thought.. :) I want to share with you what makes me so happy, living my dreams. For I am Diana Flammer, and I dare to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment