I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, March 5, 2012

London Breakfast

March 4th, 2012
I slept like the dead last night. I am taking the next couple days to unwind, I have worked so hard to get here and now that I am here I am going to enjoy myself. I'm so happy I brought my sleeping bag, it is PERFECT. I slept on Naomis bed with her, but the sleeping bag kept me warm, for they don't run their heaters like we do in America, so it is cold.. I will put a video together of her beautiful house when I get a change. It is lovely.
This is what we ate for breakfast. It is rye bread with cream cheese then raw smoked salmon. Holy Moses, I am loving the food over here. It is so good, I have a new fave. Also had a bowl of soup, I think I am going to eat a lot of soup here, for it is very good with the cold, also cheap and healthy. I also have been drinking tea all morning and did yoga, my daily scripture study and God time. It is almost noon here, which means it is like 5am in arizona where I'm from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment