I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Empowered And Movin'

I feel like I needed to update you.

I am feeling more empowered than ever. I feel like I'm learning how to create no matter my circumstances.

In the last week I finished a bunch of projects, created movement and learned a lot.

I realize that finishing something just means doing it. Ha sounds so simple but I think we procrastinate some many things. 

I love changing bad habits into new, true and result-making habits.

I feel empowered, strong and determined today. 

I'm moving forward in joy, DECISION and love today.

Hope you have decided to do the same.
Thanks for reading.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Decide what you want and do it:)

Word: Gypsy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment