I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You And I Both

I've wanted to write you for a while but I've slightly been in a whirlwind.

I'm being tested hardcore. Some I'm passing with flying colors, others I'm failing, falling like a dead bird. 

It sucks to fall, but it also shows me that good is to come. My belief that in order to get promoted to the next level you must be tested and tried. 

I love change, I can't get enough of it sometimes. I am happy where I'm at but am always moving forward because I believe there is more.

I took a hit Saturday night that had the possibility of decapetating my progress, or giving me momentum. I have chosen to let it spur me into creation and purpose even more than before. 

This moment alone has created a new level of seriousness which I have never tasted.

Determination to succeed, persistence to continue digging deeper for healing, and a stronger fight against the enemy of my soul.

Healing creates power. And power, strength and wisdom am I gaining. 

And you know what I'm going to do with that wisdom? SHARE IT.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Don't be afraid of your faults and weaknesses. Search them out, come to God to heal you. You then will stand victorious, powerful and free.

Words: Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment