I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Friday, November 22, 2013

One... Last... Time...

You seriously never know what your breaking point can be.

You can think you are doing so well with patience in an area until you get put in a situation where you're tested, you fail MISERABLY and you find you were more on the edge than you thought. 

I heard a cool thought at a conference a couple weekends ago.

"What if you only had to ask one more time."

This made me cringe, want to swear, possibly roll my eyes; yet it gave me one... more… drop of hope. I feel like I am at my last leg in a couple areas and to be honest, I have thrown in the towel on a couple of them. And not just thrown it down but have stomped on that towel and have debated flushing it down the toilet or burning it.

I don't know if I'm mad or happy that I pick up the towel every time I throw it down.

I think it's gotten more annoying to have to pick it up so often.

So gosh freaking stinking dang. I'll ask one…. more… time…

So many excuses go through my head. Pooey to all of them.

The only thing I truly have to hold on to is that God will hold up his end of the deal, in so many areas. 

Will He have complete grace with me? Fill in all the gaping holes I fail to fill? Will He come through on everything He's promised me? Is what He said possible?

I have trusted Him this far. I'm willing to pick up the towel one.. more.. time...

*grumble grumble* I want a new towel. 

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Pick up the towel again and continue to trust God has you, loves you and wants what's best for you.

Word: Possibility

2 comments:

  1. Dreamer Di, you are such an inspiration. I'm so grateful that I know you :) I was reading in my scriptures and this verse reminded me of you. Jacob 4:7, "Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things." You are an amazing person Diana! I know you can fulfill all of your dreams if you trust in the Lord! Don't ever throw in that towel :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This app sucks on my phone... Ha I've been trying to respond and it keeps erasing everything I write! Ha but I will not give up!

      Juliet,
      Thank tou so much for your response. I appreciate your love and support. I love that you brought up that scripture, for it is true, in all my weakness I am blown away by Gods grace. He is so kind to me. Thank you for reminding me of that. You are a wonderful lady and I love you:)

      Delete