I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Practice The Craft

Possibility tastes so wonderful doesn't it?

I've been working hard for years for certain results and ideas. They are starting to pop out of the ground like little plants. 

It's definitely been a challenge, and the incubation period has been longer than I expected, but I have never given up on those little leafs showin their sweet sweet faces. 

I've always wanted to do what I love. I have worked hard to train my mind and create circumstances to do what I love. Each moment gets easier to do so and it's exciting to wake up and produce income doing your passion. 

I have never waited for a degree, qualification, or piece of paper to tell me in good at something. I've just done it. 

Since I practice my craft and love it, my skill is increasing daily. I'm learning how to give people what they want, and make every penny they give me worth it for THEM. In doing so MY worth is increasing. It's kinda fun:)

Enjoy your circumstances.

What's your craft? :)

Love, 
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Have faith in the little seed of your passion. Continue to nurture it. It'll sprout. :)

Word: Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment