I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Silly Self

I crack myself up sometimes.

I have been having to make a lot of important decisions lately.

It's funny that we make things so much more complicated than they really are. 

I was in such deep thought yesterday about a decision. Life or death type of thing. Ha I really thought through each aspect and knew that making this hard decision would change my life forever.

After this long day of thinking I ended the day with the most simple thought and solution. 

This option was a lot easier than anything I had ever thought. 

The decision came down to standing up for who I am, what I want, and not being afraid to... Realizing I don't owe anyone anything, no matter how nice they are to me. If they aren't what I want, or the situation is not what I want, then why get myself stuck into something?

I won't... Ha

There is so much freedom in trusting in God and making decisions with him. 

My response is a little "ballsy," and different than I have given before.. But that's where new results happen, in trying something new..

I'm finding it's quite exhilarating to stand up for yourself. 

Enjoy your day,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Are there places you could stand up for yourself better?

Words: Water bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment