I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crush talk

The possibility of a crush, a spark is so beautiful. I feel we shut it down more often than not.

Have the bright colorful butterflies in our stomach turned black? I can't be the only one feeling this.

Where is excitement, possibilities and surprises? 

It's amazing how something so beautiful can be so painful sometimes. 

I think it's because we fear pain. Forgive me for bowing to the fear of pain.

You must not be afraid of pain to love. 

I might need to go catch some butterflies:) 

These posts lately have not been daisies, but getting real means finding change and healing.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Find a new crush and turn it into a relationship :)

Word: relax 

No comments:

Post a Comment