I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Are you wild? Or logical?

Right now I'm working on the balance between responsibility vs. wildness, aka logic vs. risk taking.

I was born wild and a risk taker, and for the last 5 years or so, I've played it extra safe. I've learned a lot about responsibility and covering the bases.

These are learned traits, which I am so grateful for.

I'm wanting to merge the two parts, my wild nature, and my learned logic. I believe that successfully balancing the two, can make one unstoppable.

How am I going to do it? Trial and error. Meaning I'm going to make some plans (<--- logic) that are bigger then I think is possible (<--- risk) and work my plan (<---logic) as if it is possible. (<--- risk) ;)

Makes sense? Haha

I can already feel dragonflies in my stomach... :)~

Be a wise risk taker, ay?
-Dreamer Di

Challenge: What area of your life needs to change? Maybe you need to take a risk and switch things up, to make it better? :)

Word: Boob

Remember to click like, comment, share, and follow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment