I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Do you dare to dream?

Ever felt like your dream has died? Ever had it rise again?

I've started practicing performance again. Putting my passion back up on the table. Also going "back in time," and studying myself, when I believed in my dream.

What do you think the best way is, to gain back your passion? And courage to act upon it?

When I find out, I'll tell you. All I know is, I'm trying, and moving forward.

Maybe it's trusting your heart, and giving your passion a chance, and moving towards it, like it's possible. Which is faith right?

I dare you, and myself, to dream
-Dreamer Di

Challenge: What if you made a plan, followed through with it, and succeeded? Isn't it worth a try?

Word: Dolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment