I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Changing Health Habits

Sometimes I wonder if all these health habits are worth it, then I remember how good I feel.

I have been doing a lot of research on health.. Eating a lot of organic, cutting out grains and sugars as much as possible.

Not perfect, but successfully working on changing my lifestyle.

My parents purchased a water filter that alkalizes your water. So now ill be carrying a 5 gallon jug back and forth each week. :) 40 pounds of joy. Ha but it's worth it.

This has really been a journey for me. Health is becoming a favorite hobby. :) Hopefully the fruits of my labors will return wonderfully:)

I already am feeling and looking better:)

How's your health? Can you do better? It just starts with changing one habit at a time, and lots of grace with yourself :)

Health on,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: 1. Make a health plan for yourself
2. Smile

Word: egg

No comments:

Post a Comment