I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mastering Discipline

You know what’s crazy? Doing things even though we don’t feel like it. Mumble, mumble mumble.

I have a new routine I have started, and it has been interesting keeping to it.

Discipline will be a great skill to master. From any successful person I’ve studied, discipline is very important.

I’m self-employed now. I work from home. I have done pretty well with it. I am molding my time to how I want it to be. It is taking work for sure, but I will keep trying.

I am still trying to see what routine I like the best. I’ll keep experimenting. I have to have a routine, for if I am going to achieve my goals, I have to have a plan, to make it happen.

Routine,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: You can do this. Create a plan and move forward with your goals.

Words: Bleu cheese (I tried the nastiest/strongest bleu cheese in Ireland. The deli man had a pretty good laugh at my reaction. Normal bleu cheese isn’t that bad though.)

Like, Comment, follow, share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment